10 reasons Why One Should Do a Solo Trip Once In a Lifetime
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- You discover tiny places , cafes, long lost roads by your self.
- You discover a whole new side of yourself you never knew about. 😀
- It will be the most empowering thing you will ever do.
- You would stop caring less about the world and the problem’s it causes you.
- You will start to enjoy your company more and realize you don’t need anyone to to make you happy.
- You will end up meeting some great people on the way.
- You’ll learn to be more self dependent.
- You learn to live out of your comfort zone
- You understand the ideology behind “being alone but not lonely”. 😎
- Solo traveling is fuss free and definitely easy on the pockets. 😉
90% of the times we cancel out on these amazing plans because we lack the right time and money. Life and its problems will always get in the way, but one will have to step out of it and set goals and enjoy the little things in life. Stop making excuses and do yourself a favor, take a solo trip asap.
How do you feel about this article? Have you ever taken a solo trip? Tell us about your experience in the comments section below.