Benefits of Lemon Water You Didn’t Know About
Lemon water serves as the perfect drink as it is rich in vitamin C. A glass of lemon Juice contains less than 25 calories and is filled with energy to make your day. It also has multiple medicinal values and several antibacterial properties. This amazing and cheep drink helps maintain your immune system and also acts as a blood purifier. #Lemon water is beneficial for the body in numerous ways. We have listed few in this article.
Protects the body against immune system deficiencies:
Lemon water is a rich source of vitamin C, that boosts the immune system and protects the body against immune system deficiencies. Adding a cup of #lemon water to your regular diet will lower the chance of catching illnesses and also protects the body from infectious viruses.
Helps in Digestion:
Stomach acids are very much required for the disposal of food in the intestine. The acid in lemons may be especially helpful to help supplement stomach acids, which decline as we get older. It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
Helps to Nourish Nerve Cells:
Lemon water is rich in potassium and this helps to nourish brain and nerve cells. Potassium is necessary for nerve-muscle communication and required very much for proper function of your body. Adding a cup of lemon water to your regular diet provides a potassium boost to your body.
Lemon water is rich in vitamin C which is very important to improve adrenal functions. Improving adrenal functions will reduce the symptoms of stress. What’s a good home remedy to reduce stress?
- Deficiency in urinary citrate causes kidney stones. The citric acid present in lemon helps to prevent kidney stones.
- It protects us from cell damage by providing calories and vitamin c.
- Helps to repair the injury quickly.
- Lemons contain phytonutrients, or substances that protect your body against disease.
- It helps in maintaining the pH levels in the body.
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- Lemon water helps to remove the toxins in the skin and helps to gain a healthy glowing skin.
- Drinking #lemon water in the morning can help you lose weight faster.
- Drinking a warm cup of lemon water helps cure the common colds and flus.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- Lemon water helps to lessen bad breath and also helps to relieve toothaches.
- Adding a cup of #lemon water to your regular diet helps in weight maintenance.
- Lemon water helps you to stay hydrated