Best Mother Teresa Quotes To Inspire You Today
Mother Teresa who is an Nobel laureate for working tirelessly among the poorest of the poor in the slums of India has been declared as Saint Teresa Of Calcutta by Pope Francis. Mentioned here in this article are some of the greatest quotes by Mother Teresa on love, life etc. Read these powerful quotes by Saint Teresa Of Calcutta, they sure have the power to lift up your spirits for good.
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.
- If we pray, we will believe; If we believe, we will love; If we love, we will serve.
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing
- I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
- God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
- There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things.
- In loving one another through our works we bring an increase of grace and a growth in divine love.
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
- I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Live simply so others may simply live.