Bollywood’s Most Expensive Weddings which you might have missed out
When it comes to Bollywood and Bollywood stars weddings they do nothing less than fancy. Everything has to be lavish and tasteful. From the big wedding venues to numerous exotic cuisines. The grandest designer outfits not only for the bride and the groom but for the entire family. Everyone tops up each other style. Exquisite jewelry matching their designer wedding outfits. That’s not it. These weddings have renowned wedding planners who manages the massive event. The guest list in not just long but its grand with all the A-list celebrities queuing to attend the big wedding.
Here are 5 wow weddings. That’ll leave you speechless.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan: Married on October 16, 2012. The couple. The wedding was a lavish five day affair. The one after another five day grand ceremonies was blessed with the presence of royal families and the world of sports and politics made the royal wedding a stunning spectacle.
2. Genelia D’Souza and Riteish Deshmukh: The cute couple Genelia D’Souza and Riteish Deshmukh got married it was a show stopping affair. The wedding was held on February 3, 2012. The wedding venue was Taj Lands End hotel, Mumbai. The couple not only got married in high-class Maharashtrian style but also had a church ceremony. The five day wedding affair was not only long but luxurious. Bachchans, Kapoors and Khans name it and you’d have found them in their wedding.
3. Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan: This is one wedding which was suppose to be jotted down in the history of Bollywood. Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan tied the knot on April 20, 2007. The wedding itself took place at the Bacchan mansion, Prateeksha. Their reception feast had the chefs from the world famous Taj Hotel. The ceremony way supposed to be an intimate affair with close family and friends.
4. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra: Stylish Shilpa Shetty would never settle for less. She got married to London based businessman Raj Kundra. Falling no short of money the complementary couple got married on November 22, 2009. The wedding was conducted at Bawa’s Villa in Khandala. The big rock on her finger costed 3 million itself. Grand Hyatt Hotel in Mumbai was the reception venue.
5. Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva: Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva, daughter of former Indian politician Jeevraj Alva married Vivek Oberoi. The wedding took place in Alva farmhouse, near Hebbal Lake, in Bangalore. Their wedding invite was a limited-edition piece; the two-tiered box contained an expensive Ganjifa artwork, which made it a collector’s item. The mandap was decorated with 25,000 Swarovski crystals. Flower decoration was imported from Czechoslovakia and Italy. Now that’s lavish.
Let us know what you think about these F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Bollywood wedding in the comment below.