Famous Quotes About The Importance Of Teachers
Teaching is considered as one of the mighty profession that paves the way for all other professions. There is no other profession that is better than a teacher who educates, informs, prepares, inspires and encourages the students right from their childhood till their college days and even beyond that to help them lead a better life in the society. This special day which is used as an opportunity to promote and recognize the importance of teachers is celebrated in India on October 5 every year since 1994. Coinciding with the birth anniversary of the second Indian president Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Mentioned in this article are 12 inspiring quotes from famous personalities that will make us realize the importance of the teaching profession.
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me. — APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges. ― Joyce Meyer.
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. — Solomon Ortiz.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken the joy in creative expression and knowledge. — Albert Einstein.
- If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. — Barack Obama.
- Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher’s help. — Bodhidharma.
- Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth. ― Helen Caldicott.
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. — Malala Yousafzai.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important. ― Bill Gates.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ― William Arthur Ward.
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’. ― Dan Rather.
- You never stop learning. If you have a teacher, you never stop being a student. — Elisabeth Rohm.
We should use this special day to salute all the teachers who gave their time and energy to make our lives worth living.