Girl, 15, Raped And Set On Fire.


Girl, 15, Raped And Set On Fire.

Yes it happened again, a 15 year old Indian girl from Tigri village, Uttar Pradesh was raped and set on fire on roof of her home. The person who committed this horrible rape, murder and assault on this 15 year old minor girl was a 19 year old man named Ajay Sharma who is locked up now and charged with several offences. The teen died in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.

Girl, 15, Raped And Set On Fire.
The victim’s mother is being consoled by relatives on Wednesday (AFP)

Dashrath, a neighbour said, “I heard screaming in the middle of the night and I quickly ran out to help,. Ajay Sharma who is the soul person accused, was arrested by police officials within half hour of being notified. However Sharma is not willing to accept the crime committed, in a statement given to the police by Sharma, Sharma mentioned that he was just trying to save the girl from burning. Rakesh Kumar, CO, Greater Noida 3rd said, “We had once got a complaint from the girl’s parents 10 months ago,” later, they withdrew their complaint after receiving an assurance from Sharma’s family that Sharma will not harass the girl anymore.

Read: This Brave Story of a Rape Victim Sohaila Abdulali will Leave You Speechless

As per the reports, she was raped, beaten and set alight on the rooftop terrace of her family’s home. Many neighbors checked the rooftop terrace that had traces of blood, traces of her clothes and her burnt flesh. Rakesh Kumar further said, “How can we do anything, if nobody comes forward and lodges a complaint,”. Well, these words are of no use now as the girl has breathed her last and is no more an this horrific incident would be the latest in a string of horrific sexual crimes in the country .

Girl, 15, Raped And Set On Fire.

Read: This Virgin Boy Went for Paid Sex with an Air Hostess. What Happened Next Changed his Life

Yadram Singh, Constable of the Bisrakh police station, said that the victim told to the police that she was raped, beaten and then set on fire by a man who had been harassing her for months. Sharma’s family is still continuing their defense of their son.