Heart-Melting Movie Quotes About Friendship
What are you waiting for? Some heart-melting quotes about friendship from movies ? If so, you came to the right place. These friendship quotes from popular films will make you run and hug your friends. Go ahead and read them out loud, this will make you remember the people in your life who love and support you, share this with such people, people who you are proud to call as your BFF.
- “I found out what the secret to life is–friends. Best friends.” -Fried Green Tomatoes.
- “Me! Books and cleverness! There are more important things: friendship and bravery.” -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- “I’m so jealous. That’s it. I’ve got to get some dumb, ugly friends.” -Gilmore Girls.
- “Oh, you’re the best friends anybody ever had. And it’s funny, but I feel as if I’d known you all the time, but I couldn’t have, could I?” -The Wizard Of Oz.
- “We didn’t even realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.” -Winnie The Pooh.
- “I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.” -Winnie The Pooh.
- “Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends.” -It’s a Wonderful Life.
- “But the thing that makes Woody special is he’ll never give up on you…ever.” -Toy Story 3.
- “I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you!” -Friends.
- “Some people are worth melting for.” –Olaf.
- “What will I do without a best friend?” -Beaches.
- “I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it’s the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.” -The Shawshank Redemption.
- “She’s my friend because we both know what it’s like to have people be jealous of us.” -Clueless.
- Ferris: “If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find yourself a new best friend.” Cameron: “Ha, you’ve been saying that since the fifth grade.” -Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- “I don’t need another friend. I already have two. I mean, how many more friends does a guy need?” -Freaks and Geeks.
- “And why is it that we can see our friends perfectly but when it comes to ourselves, no matter how hard we look, do we ever see ourselves clearly?” -Sex And The City.
- “Alone, bad. Friend, good.” -Bride Of Frankenstein.
- “You’ve got a friend in me.” -Toy Story.
- “When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together. You’re not even aware, you’re such a funny pair.” -The Fox and The Hound.
- “Only a true friend would be that truly honest.” -Shrek.
Don’t wait for the right time to share these quotes with your friends, there will never be a right time to tell your friends how much you love them.