How to STOP Accidental Losing of Your Kids in Public Places
All kids are priceless to their parents and family, even thinking of losing them for a second is like the darkest nightmare for parents. We often hear people losing their kids and keep seeing various forwards messages on social media such as facebook, whatsapp etc. to track their kids back.
We all know that kids are famous for walking off – randomly running around to play, and even with a blink of an eye parents can miss the sight of their kids. This is also very common when kids are with their grand parents, it is difficult for them to catch up with kids pace of running around. If you take your eyes off them even for one second and they can be gone specially in crowded public places like Zoo, Theme Park, Markets, Railway Station etc.
Like we say “Prevention is Better than Cure”, it is always a good to put some sort of way to contacting them if they are suddenly lost. It’s so scary to think of accidentally losing a child. Hate to think if it happens to us but you have to be prepared. Here are few little things parents could do to protect their kids from getting lost in public places.
1. It is easy to write your contact number in a paper chit and keep it in child’s pocket. Put a note in their pocket or attach it to their sleeve or something
2. Write your phone number on their hand with a marker then cover with liquid band-aid so it stays on all day! If your child gets lost they will know who to call .
3. Make your Kid by-heart your contact details and regularly check from them.
4. Few prefer to give them a necklace or a bracelet with tags.
5. Parents can also use GPS watch specially meant for kids.
6. Give the kids those cheap phones from the supermarkets and just save the number on their phone on fast dial.
7. Before going to public place do take a photo of your kids on the day so that you have a picture on your phone of what they are wearing, hairstyle, etc.
Most importantly take care of your kids when you go in public / crowded places.
Following these little things would not only help parents but it will be great for elderly too who have memory lapses and sometimes go walkabout!
Many kids can be saved if you forward this information to all parents you know.
Thumbs up and Share with anyone with kids or that takes care of little ones!
PASS IT ON!