Inspirational Sayings By Mahatma Gandhi
It’s been more than 70 years since Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated in Delhi, but years could never Fade his name or image from our mind. Let’s not celebrate his 147th birth anniversary just by sending greetings and wishes to one another. Let’s try to stand by the words spoken by him. Let’s try to bring the change he wanted to see in the society. Written below are some famous quotes said by the great Mahatma Gandhi himself. They sure would motivate you.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
- Those who cannot renounce attachment to the results of their work are far from the path.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- God has no religion.
- Religion is a matter of the heart. No physical inconvenience can warrant abandonment of one’s own religion.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- If we are to teach real peace in this world and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.
- My life is my message.
- I regard myself as a soldier, though a soldier of peace.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world
- “Seven Deadly Sins –
Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice.”