Raksha Bandhan 2017 : Quotes In English
Raksha Bandhan a Hindu festival, aka Rakhi is widely celebrated across India and Nepal, on the full moon day of the Gregorian calendar month of August. Raksha bandhan means “bond of protection”. It celebrates the beautiful relationship between sisters and brothers, one of the deepest and noblest of human emotions. It’s difficult to imagine life without siblings and cousins. Written here are some well put Raksha Bandhan Quotes, wish your siblings ‘Happy Raksha Bandhan’ by sharing these beautiful quotes with them.
- I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God for your prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
- Times and money changes many things. But the love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love and care for you. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
- Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs but they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need. Wishing all the brothers and sisters a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
- “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” – Jeffrey Kluger
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy RakshaBandhan to you Sis.
- Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on, someone to tell on! Wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- To my dear sibling, for the happy times shared through the years, for the loyalty, love, laughter and tears, and for the special things only you can do – a big thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring, quite often the hard way.” – Pamela Dugdale
- “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” – Deepak Chopra
- Sister A person who’s been where you’ve been;
someone you can call when things aren’t going right;
is more than just family;
a sister is a forever friend.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
You can share these on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.